The right candidate will be working in the Data Bureau department, responsible for providing personalised mailing pieces for various customer requirements.
Day to day duties will involve:
- Liaising with customers via email and phone and resolving their queries.
- Receiving data files, checking, cleaning, de-duping & sorting data correctly and efficiently.
- You will be responsible for keeping the customer up to date with the progress of their jobs
- This could involve suggesting an alternative design to a mail piece for future mailings that could result in a reduction of postal costs.
- Designing and printing a high volume of address sheets or letters.
The successful Data Processor will be required to have excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for detail and a good understandng of different data formats such as Tab delimited, csv and txt files.
A good understanding of Microsoft Excel 2007 and Word 2007 are vital in this role. Knowledge of Planet Press v6 & Microsoft Access 2007 would be an advantage but are not essential as full training will be given.
If you think you are suitable please send us your CV and a covering letter giving us the reasons for your application.