Successful Business Administrator will be responsible for answering customer and supplier queries by either phone or email. Day to day duties will involve working on MS Excel, entering data in Sage, and our client's in-house software. Candidate will be responsible for general admin duties including meeting visitors, receiving calls, handling mail, and filing.
* Good communication skills
* Good IT skills in excel/word/outlook
* Sage or Quick books advantageous but not essential
* GCSE Level A to C in Maths & English
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Attention to details and good organisation skills essential
* A good team player
* Able to work on own initiative
* Flexible and trustworthy
* Health and Safety Awareness
Due to our client's location it is essential to have your own transport as there is no public transport at all.
If you think you are a suitable candidate please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining the reasons for your application.