This is a crucial role involving the preparation of artwork, both for our clients' customers needs, as well as their own internal marketing literature. The post-holder has direct contact with customers and will often be the first point of contact to discuss their artwork requirements. Therefore exceptional customer service skills are essential to uphold the companies' corporate image.
Required Personal Skills & Competencies:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong listening skills with the ability to identify sales opportunities
* An active team worker
* Exceptional administration and organisation skills
* Able to manage workflow in a timely manner
* Ability to effectively communicate design ideas to customers and colleagues
* Creative mind with an eye for detail
* Computer literate, with a sound knowledge of the Microsoft core products
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Great telephone manner
* Ability to work on own initiative
Education and Experience:
* Educated to GSCE or equivalent level, with grades of A - C in Maths, Art and English.
* Previous Graphic Design experience is essential
* Previous sign production experience is desirable but not essential as comprehensive initial and ongoing training will be provided for the right person.
If you think you are a suitable candidate please send your CV with covering letter explaining the reasons for your application.