Fantastic opportunity for a skilled Cabinet Maker/Joiner has arisen to develop his passion and supervisory skills with this new company based in Wing in Bedfordshire. They specialize in prestigious projects in wood from hardwood floors to bespoke kitchens, sash windows and furniture.
To be successful in this role you must:
* Be a Trade qualified Cabinet Maker, ideally with experience from UK
* Be able to produce quality work and have excellent cabinet making skills
* Have experience in supervising and leading a team of workers
* Have very good communication skills with fluent English
* Have ability to program work & have experience with on site measuring and inspection of installed joinery
* Be able to read technical drawings
* Be honest, reliable, hardworking and efficient
* Have the desire to work in a strong team based organization
* Ideally based in North part of London or nearby counties.
This is a full-time temp to perm position with an immediate start. The core working hours are 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday plus Saturday mornings, with the salary of £27.000 - £30.000 per annum, depending on experience.
If you think you are a suitable candidate please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. In case of any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.